[Moved] QtCreator 2.2(latest) issue on windows (BUG ?!)

• Hi,
    I just updated my windows version of QtSDK and I found that it is unable to build QML Debugging library.
    I checked the logs , I see that in previous version , it was using QMLdump and in latest version it uses QMLJSDEBUGGER.
    so it fails to build it so , there will be no QML Observer .
    Here is a log of the error I got on latest version ((with Qt compiled by source or SDK precompiled 4.7.3... both failed))

@Running c:/qtsdk/desktop/qt/4.7.4/msvc2008/bin/qmake.exe -spec win32-msvc2008 qmljsdebugger.pro ...
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008.qmake.cache:5: Unescaped backslashes are deprecated.
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008.qmake.cache:5: Unescaped backslashes are deprecated.
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008\qtc-qmldbg\qmljsdebugger.pro:18: Unable to find file for inclusion qmljsdebugger-src.pri
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008\qtc-qmldbg\qmljsdebugger.pro:18: Unable to find file for inclusion qmljsdebugger-src.pri
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008\qtc-qmldbg\qmljsdebugger.pro:18: Unable to find file for inclusion qmljsdebugger-src.pri@

it was the warning I get in building debugging library.
    in QML Observer , it fails because it cannot find QMLDebuggerLibrary.

Anybody else ?

• also , latest version from GIT (origin/4.7) it has an other issue :::

@Running c:/qtsdk/desktop/qt/4.7.4/msvc2008-2/bin/qmake.exe -spec win32-msvc2008 qmljsdebugger.pro ...
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008-2\qtc-qmldbg\qmljsdebugger.pro:18: Unable to find file for inclusion qmljsdebugger-src.pri
    WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4\msvc2008-2\qtc-qmldbg\qmljsdebugger.pro:18: Unable to find file for inclusion qmljsdebugger-src.pri
    @

• I just instaled 2.2.0 beta (from my archive) and it worked fine but latest SDK 2.2.0 fails.... with same device and configuration and files...

I just compiled latest 2.2.81 (from git repository) and it is also working fine. no error on QmljsDebugger.. it compiled fine and linked without errors

• Please don't just add postings. Instead, edit your last posting to add the additional information.

• See http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTSDK-734 there is the missing qmljsdebugger-src.pri file.

Will be fixed with the next update - next time we like to have a bugreport if you have another issue.

• It fits tools category better. Moved

• @Andre : for sure .ok

@tjenssen : Thanks for in info. actually, I was not sure that it is my mistake or a bug , because I am a new here so , I tried to ask first.

• @tjenssen :: still no chance , nothing fixed :(
    will you please check the process ?

• Moderators

Satmosc: Please just "file bug reports":http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/ for your issues. If you find out that you did something wrong, then just close them again (or we will close it;-).

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.