[Qt5, QMediaPlayer]: Tiny duration black screen when the current source changed

• I'm writing a Video Player with Qt5::QMediaPlayer:
    int main(int argc, char argv[]) {
    QApplication a(argc, argv);
    QMediaPlaylist
    playlist = new QMediaPlaylist;
    playlist->addMedia(QUrl::fromLocalFile(".\Resources\fractal-files\A-060405V4651.WMV"));
    playlist->addMedia(QUrl::fromLocalFile(".\Resources\fractal-files\B-101604.WMV"));
    playlist->addMedia(QUrl::fromLocalFile(".\Resources\fractal-files\C-102304.WMV"));
    int current(0);
    playlist->setCurrentIndex(current++);
    QMediaPlayer* player = new QMediaPlayer;
    player->setPlaylist(playlist);
    player->setVolume(50);
    QVideoWidget* videoWidget = new QVideoWidget;
    player->setVideoOutput(videoWidget);
    videoWidget->show();
    player->play();
    QPushButton* b = new QPushButton;
    QObject::connect(b, &QPushButton::clicked, &{
    if(current > 2) current = 0;
    playlist->setCurrentIndex(current++);
    player->play();
    });
    b->show();
    return a.exec();
    }

When the button is clicked, I will change the video source. But there are a very small duration black screen gap when switching. If I let the app switches to the next video automatic, there are no black screen gap.

How can I make this with no black screen gap (smoothly)?
    Thank you very much!

• Thanks hpollak! I tried:
    // QMediaGaplessPlaybackControl *gapless = qobject_cast<QMediaGaplessPlaybackControl *>(
    // player->service()->requestControl("org.qt-project.qt.mediagaplessplaybackcontrol/5.0"));
    QMediaGaplessPlaybackControl gapless = player->service()->requestControl<QMediaGaplessPlaybackControl>();
    if(!gapless) {
    qDebug() << "no QMediaGaplessPlaybackControl";
    return -1;
    }

But the result is a null pointer. I'm using Windows 8.1. Can you give me another hint?
    Thank you very much!

• It seems that QMediaGaplessPlaybackControl is just an interface with no implementation. How can and what's needed to implement this interface?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.