Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
qt3d-scene only in a part of the 'regular' qml app --- is it possible?
privet last edited by
I would like to use Qt3D in my "normal" QML app, of which the root element is "ApplicationWindow" currently.
However, all the Qt3D examples I see in Qt 5.5
- are built in the way only showing Qt3D elements (mostly with the root element "Entity"),
- use the whole application for 3D content,
- use QQmlAspectEngine instead of QQmlApplicationEngine with a demo-specific "window.h".
Is it possible to 'use' only a part of the QML app for the Qt3D scene with
- all the interaction possibilities (eg. with mouse/keyboard-camera-position-changing)
- being able to show .obj/.dae meshes
Is there a demo for this use case available?