QWizard and QWizardPage size/layout

• Hello everyone,
    My problem is related to how QWizard works together with QWizardPage from the layout standing point of view.

I've created a derived class of QWizard and added two simple QWizardPages.
    The first QWizardPage has some labels and textedits insdide a grid layout.
    For technical reasons I don't want the user able to resize vertically the QWizard once shown. So as one of the last instruction inside the constructor of my QWizard derived class I call setFixedSize( sizehint().height() ) in order to fix the size vertically.
    It works, I mean I cannot resize vertically my wizard, but at the same time QWizard shrinks, verticallly, the first QWizardPage getting an undesirable shape of it: the labels are very close to each other and the text edit boxes are so smaller in height that is almost impossible to see the content.
    I also gave a look at the LicenseWizard example provided with QT. The first QWizardPage works as I would desire in my example. There probably QWizard recognizes that the first QWizardPage has a watermark on the left side and as such and it set the layout and resizing properly.
    How can I reach the same effect on my example?
    And if possible, what I did wrong in my example?

P.S. all controls' properties on my QwizardPage were left with default values.

Thank you

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.