How can I make my .exe run on webpage?

• I have a domain name. How can I make an .exe run on a page of it.
    Is there any blogging service which allows that?

• Hello,

first how is this related to Qt? Or even to C++?
    Then, most server run Linux, therefore your exe won't most probably run at all on the target host. Finally, what do you mean by running an exe on a webpage? This doesn't make much sense to me... Do you mean printing the output on a webpage? This could be achieved by using a few lines of PHP for instance.

• My application is a surveillance application which contains four QMediaPlayers to view the cameras. Presently it is a desktop application. I mean how can I put this application on the internet, like if I open the webpage I should be able to see those cameras. Upload the whole application onto a webpage, if that makes any sense to you.

• Moderators

I don't think you fully understand how web pages work. You can't run exes in your browser. Apart from multiplatform issue @JohanSolo mentioned that would be huge, huge security hole.

The things you can do are:

• Put the exe on the page as a download. The user would download it to his computer, install it (if needed) and run locally.
    • Rewrite the app as a web service, i.e. it would run on the server, generate html for the user requests and stream the video.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.