Examples not installed for the Qt/MinGW Win version

• I just installed the Win version of Qt (which I hope includes the MinGW compiler). I tried to verify the installation by going through the examples. When I tried to open an example I got an error that said the examples weren't installed. Is there some way to install the examples separately, or did I do something wrong? I'm pretty sure I selected everything during install. Any help is appreciated.

Thanx,

Ed

• I guess the only way to do this is to compile and install them manually.

• Which version of Qt are you using?

• It's Qt SDK v2010.4. I didn't do anything. But now the examples are there. I do have a couple of different problems now.

1 - I tried to build the animated tiles example as a release version. I get a build error that says there is no moc.main. Aren't the moc files supposed to be generated automatically?

2 - I copied the textfinder files that I built under linux to my Win installation. Everything compiled & ran fine from within the IDE (Qt Creator), but the executable won't run on it's own. Generates errors about missing dll's. I tried copying those dll's into the same folder the program ran from until I got an error that the QtCore dll couldn't find an entry point. (I know. I should have made screen shots, but I've been working a lot & I was exhausted.)

Again, any help figuring this out is appreciated.

Ed

• Looks like this is still an issue. I installed QT creator 2.0.94

Can someone tell me how I can install examples after, if they did not come as part of the package?

Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.