Created .so file in Eclipse for raspberry pi and it works with Eclipse C++ but not inside QT

• Hi everyone,
    I wrote some c++ code to produce a shared object .so for the raspberry pi using eclipse. I tested have it in eclipse and the test program can run the .so file perfectly. I had placed the library in 3 places so that Eclipse and QT have their best chance to be able to find it somewhere. These places are as follows:
    /lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib
    Now I am trying to use the same .so file inside of QT creator. So I find I also needed to include any header files I want to use. I grabbed the header I wanted to test and put it in 2 places.
    /usr/include /usr/local/include
    This allowed QT to recognise my class members that I defined, however when I test them inside the qt code by running the program , the computer locks up.
    I have added the .so library to the .pro file by right clicking the project name and clicking ** Add Library**

I added in the needed header file to the project directory and removed it from both include dirs above
    and the .so NOW WORKS... eek heh I joined up and solved my problem all at the same time ... Anyhow , Hello to all of you other souls who are also hooked on programming away on their computers !!!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.