Error when lupdate calling.

• When I start lupdate on my *.ts file in qt project I have such error:

@
    Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less then the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index

Stacktrace:
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List' 1.set_Item(Int32 index, T value)
    at Nokia.QtProjectLib.ProgectExporter.ConvertFilesToFullPath(List' 1 files, String path)
    at Qt4VSAddin.Translation.RunlUpdate(VCFile vcFile, Project pro)
    at Qt4VSAddin.Translation.RunlUpdate(VCFile[] vcFile, Project pro)
    at Qt4VSAddin.ConnectExec(String commandName, vsCommandExecOption executeOption, Object& varIn, Object& varOut, Boolean& handled)
    @

Also I find that if i delete one of my *.ui files in project and recompile it I have no error. What it can be ?

[EDIT: code formatting for stack trace, Volker]

• Can this error happens when I have too match files to translate(more than 100 maybe) ?

• Does it work if you call lupdate on a cmd shell. From the stack trace it appears, that you call it from the visual studio addin.

• I don't try to make lupdate with all the list of my files needed to be translated. I make some simple console application which stores all *.cpp, *.ui and *.h files(founded in *.vcproj file) in list file and then run lupdate using this list file. And now It's work correctly. Of course using shell. I make some batch file to do some automation of making list and then lupdating.

• You can create a dummy .pro file using "qmake -project" and run lupdate on that. That would also let you specify your target languages.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.