Selection (or Bounding) box for widgets.

• Hello,

I am developing an application where I need to develop module similar to "Qt Designer" responsible for creating GUI. In this module I am inheriting QDialog class to create a new form in my module. In this module ( similar to designer) I created some custom widgets by inheriting standard Qt widgets e.g. push button, radio button etc. and all these objects are available in my designer module for placing it on a form. Now if I create a form and then place custom widget on a form then I am able to move widget within form boundaries.

Now I need bounding box or selection box for widgets to achieve following functionality:

• It should be possible for me to select widget using bounding box and then move widgets by dragging it within the boundary of a form

• It should be possible for me to shrink and expand widgets using bounding box

• It should be possible for me to select one or more widgets using bounding box

Please suggest approach to achieve above functionalists.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.