Forum structure lost in transition?

• I noticed that the forum structure was partially lost in the transition to forum.qt.io
    For example, Qt Development used to be a parent forum, but (sadly) lost it's children like "General and Desktop", "Mobile and Embedded", ...

• administrators

Working on it as I write :)
    It will look a bit ugly for the weekend showing the top categories and a 0 on thread counts, but next week I can work with our front end designer and make it nicer looking.

As things didn't go like in the movies, I decided to sleep some after getting everything online.

• @tekojo said:

As things didn't go like in the movies, I decided to sleep some after getting everything online.

Things don't go like in the movies? You are unsettling the way I see the world ;-)

Enjoy your sleep!

• administrators

@Asperamanca

Things don't go like in the movies? You are unsettling the way I see the world ;-)

Depends what kind of movies you watch :) At least there were no volcanoes or car chases. But the whole thing did last longer than the Lord of the Ring films.

Enjoy your sleep!

Woke up already :)
    Now that coffee and a blog post.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@tekojo said:

Working on it as I write :)
    It will look a bit ugly for the weekend showing the top categories and a 0 on thread counts, but next week I can work with our front end designer and make it nicer looking.

What ? No override command ??

A lot of things got less cool… :D

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.