Please nominate your Qt Champions for 2021! https://forum.qt.io/topic/132134/looking-for-the-2021-qt-champions
Library linking using qt visual studio add-in
beakie last edited by
I am trying to create a simple application with library using qt... using only the vs 2013 add-in.
Most tutorials I have found involve techniques that are outside the add-in "way of doing things".
I am still a beginner when it comes to Qt.
- I created a console application project (MyApp).
- I added a library to the solution (MyLib).
- I added a reference to the library from the console application.
- I added a reference to the main header file (of the library project) to the console app project.
5) If I build the library, an obj file is created in the console project win32 folder.
- If I try and build the whole solution, I get an error saying mylib.h cannot be found (MyApp project).
What step am I missing please? I have googled it for days (and posted to SE) but can't find the answer.
Can someone please advise?