Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Help with getting started

• [Thread split from unrelated thread -- JKSH]

Hi all
    Plesae help me out
    i am using
    qt 5.4
    os win 7
    vs 2010
    I have qt widget application there the case is ,
    having two button
    i want click first button and the color like(red,black,green) should display on second button and finaly color should be looping (repeating)

thanks
    rishi.qaa@gmail.com

• Please don't expect this site to become a hell like stackoverflow! @questioner

• [quote author="rishikumar" date="1422105904"]Hi all
    Plesae help me out
    <off topic question> [/quote]

Why do you keep posting off-topic questions in this unrelated topic? Just ask your questions in the "General and Desktop forum":/forums/viewforum/10/, and you'll have a much better chance of getting an answer. And please, create a new topic. Don't just add your question to a random existing topic.

• Hi all
    i am using QT 5.3
    and compiler as Visual Studio 2010
    OS is Windows 7
    can you help me what debbuger i can install for QT 5.3
    and how do i do

• Hi all
    i am using QT 5.3 compiler Visual Studio 2010 OS is Windows 7

I have assigned a work like i have added an image that image should accept dynamic value and start move left and right and if i set 11 oclock time then automatically that image should start move left and right and i have to let a variable to be used as camera movement and should show 3 times message shall i close it ...... and finaly flash off

please give solution for this or some suggestion

Thanks & Regard
    rishi.qaa@gmail.com

• Moderators

Suggestion: Learn how to use Qt first (follow the tutorial at http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/gettingstartedqt.html ) Then, try to implement your program yourself.

When you get stuck, post the code that you wrote yourself and describe the problem you are facing.