Hi all
    Plesae help me out
    i am using
    qt 5.4
    os win 7
    vs 2010
    I have qt widget application there the case is ,
    having two button
    i want click first button and the color like(red,black,green) should display on second button and finaly color should be looping (repeating)

thanks
    rishi.qaa@gmail.com

• Please don't expect this site to become a hell like stackoverflow! @questioner

• [quote author="rishikumar" date="1422105904"]Hi all
    Plesae help me out
    <off topic question> [/quote]

Why do you keep posting off-topic questions in this unrelated topic? Just ask your questions in the "General and Desktop forum":/forums/viewforum/10/, and you'll have a much better chance of getting an answer. And please, create a new topic. Don't just add your question to a random existing topic.

• Hi all
    i am using QT 5.3
    and compiler as Visual Studio 2010
    OS is Windows 7
    can you help me what debbuger i can install for QT 5.3
    and how do i do

• Hi all
    i am using QT 5.3 compiler Visual Studio 2010 OS is Windows 7

I have assigned a work like i have added an image that image should accept dynamic value and start move left and right and if i set 11 oclock time then automatically that image should start move left and right and i have to let a variable to be used as camera movement and should show 3 times message shall i close it ...... and finaly flash off

please give solution for this or some suggestion

Thanks & Regard
    rishi.qaa@gmail.com

• Moderators

Suggestion: Learn how to use Qt first (follow the tutorial at http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/gettingstartedqt.html ) Then, try to implement your program yourself.

When you get stuck, post the code that you wrote yourself and describe the problem you are facing.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.