Virtual Keyboard under Windows
I am looking for a virtual keyboard that can be used with a Qt application running on Windows, on a touchscreen device. I found the "Qt Virtual Keyboard" module that is supposed to be included in the Enterprise version, so I tried to test it. (listed here: http://www.qt.io/download/)
However, I was not able install and use the module. When running an application that references it, the error message that I have is: "module "QtQuick.Enterprise.VirtualKeyboard" is not installed".
So my questions are:
- Is the "Qt Virtual Keyboard" module available on Windows or is it limited to another OS?
- Is there any other virtual keyboard solution that I could use?
What Windows you use ?
I use Windows 8.1 and there is a keyboard in it.
You can find it here :
@"C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe"@
I use Windows 7 Embedded Standard.
The problem is that I need to be able to:
- position the keyboard at a given position on the screen
- ideally change its look (that is why a QML solution would come handy)
- be able to switch from one layout to another (English/Cyrillic/...)