Qt Software Engineer in Cleveland/Solon, OH
Job Description: Software/Firmware Engineer
A Cleveland, Ohio company is seeking a Software Engineer to perform application development on both existing and new product lines. The products collect data from wired and wireless sensors on a vehicle. This data is displayed in real time to a user interface in the vehicle and transmitted to the cloud via cellular networks.
- 2 or more years experience (co-op experience counts!)
- Qt C/C++
- Model-View-Controller development methodologies
- Familiar with using source control
- Experience working with multiple programmers on a single codebase
- Client-Server architecture
- Serial communication protocols – RS232, RS485, 1-wire, SPI
- ARM Linux configuration and deployment
- Linux kernel development
- Wireless technologies – RFID, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee
- CAN bus
Hi and welcome to devnet,
I would be interesting for interested people to have a point of reference for your job offer e.g. the website of your company.
There is no email id no contact information how will guys forward their CV? Do you provide work visa sponsor? I am in not in US I need work visa. If you provide then I may be interested.