Looking for an cmake experienced developper to help build QtGstreamer for windows(win32 /vs 2010/Qt 4).
The title says it all ,
I am working on a project where QtGstreamer is required and I need someone to help build it for windows with vs2010 /Qt 4 .It uses the cmake build system .
NOTE: The job can be performed remotely .
- 1.Provide .lib and .dll binaries my Qt application(Qt 4 )--to allow static linking
- 2.Provide static libs I can link against without the need of .dlls
- 3.Provide a cmake project one folder with clear/simple instructions on how to
initiate the build process
- 4.Provide "example":http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/qt-gstreamer/html/examples.html projects that build with the built libraries mentioned above .
The above mentioned files need to be provided by October ,18,2014
information on QtGstreamer:
Link to the sources:
Link to integration guidelines:
If interested ,please add my skype : gakwayadan or contact by email : firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss further details.
There's something not clear about the libraries you want. Are you asking for a static Qt build ? A static gstreamer/QtGStreamer build with a dynamic Qt or everything static ?
Maybe I got the concept wrong in the first place ,so I apologize ,I thought QtGstreamer would build into libraries (static/dyamic) libraries I can link against from my existing DYNAMIC Qt installation .
Looking at your question ,I think that one builds Qt and QtGStreamer all together.If this is true , A static gstreamer/QtGStreamer build with a dynamic Qt would work for me .It simply needs to be Qt 4.8.6 with msvc2010 for win32 .
That first point you got right. By default you give the right qmake to use and then build it.
The second is wrong, despite it's name, QtGStreamer is not part of Qt.
Currently stay with "everything dynamic", it will be easier
Thanks for your advice ,I think i should update my requirements then:
- 1.Provide .lib and .dll binaries my existing Qt application (Qt 4.8.6 msvc2010 win32 ) can link against--to allow dnyamic linking
- 2.Provide a cmake project( one folder) with clear/simple instructions on how to initiate the build process
- 3.Provide "example":http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/qt-gstreamer/html/examples.html projects that build with the built libraries mentioned above .(with the linking already taken care of ).