[Solved] Qt 4.7.2 and Qt Creator 2.1 already installed in computer : Do I require Qt SDK 1.1b?

• My system is a 64-bit ArchLinux. I already have Qt 4.7.2 and Qt Creator 2.1 installed.
    Does Qt 4.7.2 provide everything that Qt SDK 1.1b offer? As far as I read the release details, it includes :
    1.Qt 4.7.2 for Symbian and Desktop
    2.Qt 4.7.2 for the Qt Simulator
    3.Qt Mobility 1.1.1
    4.Qt Creator 2.1
    5.Qt Simulator 1.1

Now, I think that Qt 4.7.2 includes the first point. What about Qt Mobility and Qt Simulator? Do I have to install them separately? Or Qt 4.7.2 already comes with Qt Mobility APIs atleast?
    The reason for asking this question is mainly that I already have a system-wide Qt and Qt Creator. So, I would love to work with them instead of installing a local Qt SDK 1.1 beta installation. However, if my current installed packages does not cover all, I would proceed with installing Qt SDK 1.1 beta.

• I haven't sure !! because I'm using previous version of Qt, but what about your download size? (Qt SDK 1.1 only is about 900MB or more)

• Its some 600+ MB..I know I am missing some things in my default install, when compared to this size of SDK. But I dont know what I am missing.

• From my point of view, you should install NOKIA Qt SDK 1.1 (924MB+) if you need to develop mobile apps otherwise (desktop) above component are enough.Sorry if i don't understand your question,expert may help you, I'm windows user and i don't have idea about new release.

• It depends on what kind of applications you want to create. If you do desktop only, then what you have is sufficient.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.