Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Adding a custom QWizardPage in QWizard

• I add a QWizard into my project with 4 QWizardPages in it. I added one more QWizardPage grammatically into project and want to add this new page after first 2 QWizardPages in my QWizard created by QT Designer.

How can I do that?

• Qt Champions 2017

I feel no direct way to do this. WHen you add the wizard pages, ids are fixed. You need do work-around do this. You can something like follows.

@ QList<int> pageId = wizard.pageIds();
    QList<QWizardPage*> wList;
    int size = pageId.size();
    for (int i=0;i<size;i++){
    qDebug() << pageId.at(i);
    wList.append(wizard.page(i));
    wizard.removePage(i);
    }
    wList.insert(2,wiz4);

for (int i=0;i<size+1;i++){
         wizard.setPage(i,wList.at(i));
    }@

• Thanks for your reply. I asked this question for the following scenario, as I am unable to achieve this. I considered above question as a workaround for this scenario.

I created a wizard using QWizard and added pages into it using QWizardPages.

I need to load image on one of the QWizardPages [call it WizardPageAlpha].

I created a subclass of QWizardPage[call it PromotedWizardClass] and promoted my WizardPageAlpha to this class as promoted widget.

I am unable to access the the WizardPageAlpha widgets [a QLabel] from PromotedWizardClass.

Regards,

• Qt Champions 2017

Yes, as I said there is no direct API do with page re-arrangement. That's why I specified the work-around as per the original question. I felt your current posted answer is slightly different from original post. I have not completely understood your second post. Let check this.

• Thanks for prompt reply. This is what I needed to achieve:

I created a wizard using QWizard and added pages into it using QWizardPages.

I need to load image on one of the QWizardPages [call it WizardPageAlpha].

I created a subclass of QWizardPage[call it PromotedWizardClass] and promoted my WizardPageAlpha to this class as promoted widget.

I am unable to access the the WizardPageAlpha widgets [a QLabel] from PromotedWizardClass.

After getting into this problem, I asked the above question as work around for this problem.

My idea was that I would create a QWizardPage pragramatically and add the new QWizardPAge into its correct position in the QWizard.