PySide Installer on Windows

• Because pip wasn't working for me, I downloaded the PySide tar.gz to install PySide on Windows (if it matter, in a virtualenv). While installing I run into the following error (where "First Last" is substituted for my name in my user account):<code>
    CMake Error at C:/Users/First Last/Desktop/PySide-1.2.2/pyside_install/py2.7-qt4.8.6-32bit-release/lib/cmake/Shiboken-1.2.2/ShibokenConfig.cmake:5 (include):

include could not find load file:

C:/Users/First

</code>

In ShibokenConfig.cmake, line 5 is:
    <code>
    include(C:/Users/First Last/Desktop/PySide-1.2.2/pyside_install/py2.7-qt4.8.6-32bit-release/lib/cmake/Shiboken-1.2.2/ShibokenConfig
    </code>

Note that the path is being truncated because my user name (i.e. "First Last" has a space in it). It looks like the ShibokenConfig.cmake file is being created without quote-enclosing the path. Obviously, I could get around this by moving the install files, but I figured I'd save future users the hassle and report it.

If there is a better place for this (i.e. as an issue on a repo), please point me in the right direction.

• Doesn't actually work with pip and easy_install as suggested "here":http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySide_Binaries_Windows

And I am still using the old installer for windows. Hope this will be fixed.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.