The style of my program ?

• Hey guys ,

is there a way to convert the style from windows to mac's style ?

if I cannot , can you please tell me if I can download a style and use it ? can you name some examples of things like this ?

what are the classes that I should be doing if I wanted to covert the style ? I used setstylesheets before are there other things ?

• mac style is, AFAIK, only available on mac.

Stylesheets are a completely different way of styling than using QStyle. Mixing them is not trivial, to say the least. The build-in styles all can handle style sheets, but supporting them in custom styles is -impossible- very hard.

• [quote author="Andre" date="1399378634"]mac style is, AFAIK, only available on mac.

Stylesheets are a completely different way of styling than using QStyle. Mixing them is not trivial, to say the least. The build-in styles all can handle style sheets, but supporting them in custom styles is -impossible- very hard. [/quote]

Thanks for answering , so the best thing I could do is playing with QStyle a little until I get the look that I want ?

• There are some example of styles around. KDE ships its own styles, and I think that they are basically "just" QStyle implementations as well. Perhaps you can use these as inspiration?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.