How to enable multi-touch in QML ?

• How to enable multi touch in QML ? I have 2 buttons, and i simply want to push them at the same time.

• I will precise my question - i have two MouseArea regions, and i want to handle them parralely, at the same time. So i want to use one this region with left hand, and other by right hand by the same time using multitouch screen. How to do that ?

• I don't think you can do that as of Qt 5.3, only a MultiPointTouchArea supports multi touch as far as I know.. :/

• Eh, but MultiPointTouchArea dont work with mouse. Any other possibility ? Writing custom object in C++ ?

• Wait what mouse, how can you have a multi touch/click with your mouse? You only have one mouse cursor!? I have not seen any system where you can have more than one mouse cursor at the same time :D
    That said I don't know what you want to archive, but yeah you can use raw mouse or touch events and do your own c++ class of course.

• I have system, portable computer, with mouse and touch screen. And i want both to work simultanouesly. In addition, i want to same code without modifications work on tablet with linux (not android) with multitouch screen.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.