Move Image around a QGraphicsView

• Hi, I'm Trying to move an Image around a QGraphicsView and I don't have any concept on how to do it, I know I have to use a QTimer, but that's all I know about it, I don't know how to make this.

I have to move a Cat throw a Path in a maze (A Mouse too and turn per turn, but I guess learning how to move the cat I can handle how to move the mouse), I know the positions the cat is going to use to do it, but I don't know how to work between the QTimer and this Image, also I have to make some conditions in this function.
    This function have to move the cat and the mouse, and validate when they eat a food or get drunk. (Its like the main function, where everything's happen).

"LINK TO THE IMAGE I WANT TO MOVE":http://imgur.com/tOwysOU

The code I got at this moment, I only set the starting position of the cat.
    @void Window::start(PilaD *caminoGato,PilaD caminoRaton){
    /

You can Avoid this code, this is only some code that I'm using to know the current position of the cat. In my main window this code is not a comment.
    Nodo *recorGato,*recorRaton;
    recorGato = new Nodo();
    recorRaton = new Nodo();
    recorGato = caminoGato->tope;
    recorRaton = caminoRaton->tope;
    */
    QPixmap *icon = new QPixmap(list.at(2)); //List is a string, the path of the image.
    QGraphicsPixmapItem gato = new QGraphicsPixmapItem(icon);
    scene->addItem(gato);
    gato->setPos(recorGato->col
    icon->width()+200,recorGato->row
    icon->height()+100);
    }@

Sorry I tried to read some post, but still don't figure it out how to handle this.
    Thanks for your time.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.