Is there any available qt3d binary packages for windows ?

• My question like in title. Is there any available qt3d binary packages for windows ? I want to install qt3d like i installed qt creator. Is there any possibility ?

• Moderators

• Thanks for answer. Is Qt3d formal part of Qt ?

And one more: based on your answer, only possibility to use Qt3d on windows is compile it, right?

And one more: do you know when qt3d will be part of qt package ?

• Moderators

[quote author="sibislaw2" date="1395576529"]Thanks for answer. Is Qt3d formal part of Qt ?
    [/quote]
    Not to my understanding. It would be part of the distribution IMHO.

[quote author="sibislaw2" date="1395576529"]
    And one more: based on your answer, only possibility to use Qt3d on windows is compile it, right?[/quote]
    Yes, as you can read in the wiki.
    For Ubuntu it is already included, but on the other hand you have only one specific version.
    For windows there are already a couple of different compilers and memory models.

[quote author="sibislaw2" date="1395576529"]
    And one more: do you know when qt3d will be part of qt package ?[/quote]
    I have no glue.

• Ok, thanks. Maybe you have compiled qt3d for windows and answer me in second topic ? http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/40138/

• I have no glue. ==I have no idea, yes ? ;-) i dont know, i am not an american or english.

bq. It would be part of the distribution IMHO.

I suppose you dont know when ;-) when i wrote package i mean distribution.

• Moderators

Sorry, I am not a native English speaker either.
    [quote author="sibislaw2" date="1395577695"]I have no glue. ==I have no idea, yes ? ;-) i dont know, i am not an american or english.
    [/quote]
    Your interpretation is correct. :-)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.