Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
I've been trying to install the qt-components for a while now, but I cannot get to work that on Windows.
I've downloaded the project with git to C:\Qt\qt-components.
I've got Qt SDK 1.1 TP in C:\QtSDK
My PATH variable: C:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.1\mingw\bin
My QTDIR variable: C:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.1
Qt creator sees Qt in PATH so it should be okay, I guess. (I've also installed the latest Qt Creator snapshot in C:\Qt)
But when I open the command prompt, navigate to the qt-components directory and type in configure, I'm getting this error:
ERROR: Unable to detect qmake. Set QTDIR=\path\to\qt and re-run configure.bat."
How can I fix this? (I've searhed a lot, but I couldn't find the answer)
Modificating the configure.bat, resolved the configuring problem,
::if not "%QTDIR%" == "" set QMAKE=%QTDIR%\mingw\bin\qmake
but got this after running qmake:
WARNING: c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.1\mingw\mkspecs\default\qmake.conf:108: Unescaped backslashes are deprecated.
and found a "bugreport about this error":http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTSDK-432.
Anyone has an idea how to make this done?
andre last edited by
That warning is not fatal (but it is something to attend to). Basically, you should replace your backwards slashes by forward ones.
Did it, qmake:
reading ... .pro
reading ... .pro
and then nothing...
Hm, now I have tried it on Ubuntu, both with making it from git, or the .deb from ppa:forumnokia/fn-ppa, as detailed in "Kate Alholas' blog":http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/kate-alholas-forum-nokia-blog, getting this error for com.meego 1.0
MRemoteThemeDaemon: Failed to connect to theme daemon (IPC)
MAssembly: Stylesheet missing "/opt/qt4/share/themes/base/meegotouch/mardrone/style/mardrone.css"
elements in cache: 172 , 0.357246 % filled cache
MRemoteThemeDaemonClient: Failed to connect to theme daemon (IPC)
No theme path is provided for MLocalThemeDaemonClient
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is DroneThread(0x12a6b80), parent's thread is QThread(0xef6c50), current thread is DroneThread(0x12a6b80)
X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
Extension: 153 (Uknown extension)
Minor opcode: 30 (Unknown request)
Resource id: 0x9a
and this for com.nokia.symbian 1.0
SymbianThemeBridgePlugin: Icon, Frame, Style and ImplicitSizeItem registered
A little late, but I had have a solution. I just had to correct my $QTDIR variable.
After all, I had a similar problem on Ubuntu: I had have a qt path to opt/.. before my to QtSDK in my $PATH variable. After making the path to QtSDK and having a proper $QTDIR variable, it compiled like a charm, and the qt-components worked just fine :)
(except the meego related stuff, because I haven't installed all the libraries for it)