Building QT Embedded Widgets on Windows 7

• I installed Qt C:\Qt\2010.04 and I can build the example projects with Qt Creator.

I downloaded withe QT embedded widgets

C:\Projects\qt_embedded-widgets-1.1.0

And I cannot build.

In file included from ../../../embedded-widgets-1.1.0/src/basicgraph/qtbasicgraph.cpp:9:
    ../../../embedded-widgets-1.1.0/src/basicgraph/qtbasicgraph.h:13:17: error: QtGui: No such file or directory
    ../../../embedded-widgets-1.1.0/src/basicgraph/qtbasicgraph.cpp:10:25: error: QtCore/QDebug: No such file or directory
    ../../../embedded-widgets-1.1.0/src/basicgraph/qtbasicgraph.cpp:11:30: error: QStandardItemModel: No such file or directory
    ../../../embedded-widgets-1.1.0/src/basicgraph/qtbasicgraph.cpp:14:18: error: QDebug: No such file or directory

I have seen other people report this problem but have not seen a solution. Any help appreciated.

Rick

• Please send the full output from the compiler log

• I had to put it on the web, as it is greater than the text allowed in these posts.

Here's a link:

htp://www.dominionsw.com/Compiler.html

• bq. Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.

This looks fishy, I suggest to manually run "qmake" again. The include pathes for Qt are missing, which seems to be the error.

Note that for pasting temporary things, you can use "pastebin":http://qt.pastebin.com

• I notice in the basicgraph.pri file there is

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD
    DEPENDPATH += $$PWD
    SOURCES += $$PWD/qtbasicdialgauge.cpp
    HEADERS += $$PWD/qtbasicdialgauge.h

Is this a unix thing? That might explain why this stuff builds on my mac and not on my pc.

• $$PWD is a qmake thing and is replaced with the current working dir.

You can try running "qmake -d -d -d -d" to get full debug output from qmake, maybe you see something fishy. In any case, the "-I" parameters for the Qt includes are missing, which I haven't seen happening before...

• What's strange is that it builds "out of the box" on the mac but not the PC.

I'll try your suggestion and see what I find.

Thx

• Well if anyone wants to take a look at this, I'm stumped. Here's verbose compiler output:

http://www.dominionsw.com/compileroutput.txt.zip

Anyone from Nokia Out There?

Thanks

Rick

• Any news on a solution a got the same problem ?

• Hi to all.
    I've noticed that, if I lock the instruction

DEPENDPATH += $$PWD

in the basicgraph.pri files, using a # instruction, it compiles well.

#DEPENDPATH += $$PWD // line modified

I don't know why (I'm studying it), but this instruction, ONLY IN PC ENVIRONMENT, resolves the compiling operation in an error.

This is to be made also in the multislider.pri file.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.