Is there any option to avoid to generate example projects for configure?

• It was tedious to generate so many example projects. I didn't found any option in configure help.

• not directly, but indirectly:

call configure with the needed options. The one I took are:

• configure.exe -debug-and-release -opensource -confirm-license -platform win32-g++ -no-exceptions -dont-process -no-qt3support -webkit -qt-sql-sqlite -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg
      ** the important one is: * -dont-process*
    • Now you have to build the makefiles (but only for the libraries, not for the tools):
      ** bin\qmake.exe projects.pro QT_BUILD_PARTS=“libs”
    • Now you can build Qt:
      ** mingw32-make.exe

• Hi Gerolf,

I'm using shadow build to create my own libraries.

For step 2, shadow build didn't copy a projects.pro to that shadow directory.
    I also tried running qmake from current shadow dir to build projects.pro which was located at source dir, nothing happened, even no error.

• where ever you have shadow builds...

If you want to build Qt, go to a console, call configure, then call qmake and mingw-make, it should work (or whatever make you use).

• Now it started compiling.
    Thanks.

[quote author="Gerolf" date="1297847955"]where ever you have shadow builds...

If you want to build Qt, go to a console, call configure, then call qmake and mingw-make, it should work (or whatever make you use).[/quote]

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.