QJson* classes not found in QtCreator 3.0.1

• Hello -

I just re-installed Qt 5.2 on my Arch Linux computer. When I fired up QtCreator 3.0.1 and the project I was working on, I'm getting the error: "QJsonDocument: No such file or directory". the line I used was "#include <QJsonDocument>" I tried to find it using a new #include line and the autocomplete options, and it appears that none of the JSON classes are found. The project file does include "QT += core", so I'm not sure why this working on my prior version of Qt Creator (which I can't find anymore, so I don't recall exactly what version of Qt/Qt Creator I was using previously (I know it was at least Qt5).

FYI: I installed this into my /Share/Qt5 directory (/Share is a shared drive between Windows and Linux. I installed there due to the amount of space I have free). When I look in /Share/Qt5/5.2.1/gcc_64/include/QtCore, I do see the header files.

Although I'm guessing I could explicitly point to that particular directory, I do plan on sharing this eventually with others, and I sincerely doubt others would have a /Share/Qt5 directory, so i want to get Qt Creator to acknowledge the files in the normal manner. Can anyone help me figure out how to do that?

Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.