[Solved] Qt addin for Visual Studio 2013 not working
I built Qt 5.2.0 with visual studio using these direction,
Qt 5.1.1 with Visual Studio 2013 x64
- Install AcrivePerl from http://www.activestate.com/activeperl
- Install python http://www.python.org/download/releases/3.3.3/
- Get Ruby from: http://www.rubyinstaller.org/downloads/
- Install Windows SDK 8.1 from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/aa904949 even when you are using Windows 7. On older versions of Microsoft Windows the DirectX SDK should be installed.
- Download Qt 5.1.1 source code: http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.1/5.1.1/single/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.1.1.zip
- Start “VS2013 x64 Native Tools Command Prompt“
- configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
Next, I downloaded the Qt addin for Visual Studio 2013 from here, https://mega.co.nz/#!nMRDWQzR!W2lCQ3-tuReacwEUbv0i2yB3acVqYAVbnd6xl21Ey7o.
In my environmental variable, I added QTDIR and the path/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0.
When I try to create a new project, I get an error that it cannot find a Qt build. In the Qt options, I tried to add the path to qmake but it does not let me add the path.
Does anyone know how I can get this to work?
I rebuilt Qt and now it works. Something most have happened during the build process.