[Solved]Unable to listen to port

• I created a pointer to a QQuickView, but when i try to debug it, it displays me this error(translated):
    Could not create a connection to the Debug-component in the process. The port is already in use.

@QQuickView *view = new QQuickView();
    QWidget *container = QWidget::createWindowContainer(view, this);@

QDeclarativeDebugServer: Waiting for connection on port 52294...
    QDeclarativeDebugServer: Connection established
    QML Debugger: Unable to listen to port 52294.

Any way to solve this problem?

• are you running this with Qt creator ? Are you running another program already in QtCreator ?

• Yes i am running it with QtCreater and no, i am not running another program in QtCreator. The problem would be probably that i've got a QMainWindow and i am trying to create a WindowedContainer with a QQuickView as it's view and the QMainWindow as it's parent? Is there any way to still make it work or is there another way to use a QtQuick 2.0 application inside a QMainWindow?

@MainWindow::MainWindow(QWidget *parent) :
    ui(new Ui::MainWindow)

QQuickView *view = new QQuickView();
    QWidget *container = QWidget::createWindowContainer(view, this);

• I don't see a issue. Mainwindow is ok as it also a QWidget. Some other process is occupying the port used by our debugger. As wild guess, restart you QtCreator and also system once. This will surely free-up the port.

• Alright, probably my bad because i've just detected a QDeclarativeView in my Gui which shouldn't be there. It is impossible to have a DeclarativeView and a QuickView, isn't it? Well, thanks for your help.

• ooops. You should not have both. May complete posting of the code would helped. It is good that is solved now. Happy ending. Enjoy

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.