Model for unstructured data

• Hi All,

I am new to QML and stuck with a basic problem. I have created a view in QML to display a thumbnail image, some description about the image and a grid. How should I create an XML modle to display data that I retrieve from some URL ?

Using XmlListModel I can create a list, but in my case I have a single view with multiple visual elements.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions :)

• I am not sure what you mean exactly. What is the problem? Is your problem that you don't have a structured data source, or that you think your presentation of the data is unstructured?

Please rephrase your question, and try to be specific. For instance,
    [quote]How should I create an XML modle to display data that I retrieve from some URL ?[/quote] is very vague. It all depends on what's on that URL, as you can imagine. Also, your idea of what kind of view you do want (if you don't want a list, or a grid) is not very clear. Perhaps a sketch or a link to a screenshot of an application that looks like you want can bring some clarity?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.