Qt Creator can't find header files
For some reason the editor cannot find some of my header files, even though they are part of the project. As a result, the parser can't find definitions of many symbols and the syntax highlighter leaves the symbols unhighlighted.
- I installed Qt Creator 3.0.0 on Windows 7
- I downloaded the source code for Qt Creator 3.0.0.
- I opened the qtcreator.pro file
- I opened Qt\qt-creator-opensource-src-3.0.0\src\plugins\bookmarks\bookmark.h in the editor.
- The line #include <texteditor/itexteditor.h> is underlined. If I mouse hover over it, it says "texteditor/itexteditor.h: No such file or directory".
I can navigate to itexteditor.h using the Projects treeview, so the file definitely exists in the correct place.
Is there some way I can persuade Qt Creator to find all the headers in the project?
BTW, I can build the project fine, so there's nothing wrong with the .pro file.
Well, it works a lot better if I load the QBS project file instead of the QMake one. I'll see how I get on with that.