Multiple (simultaneous) Requests with QNetworkAccessManager

• Hi,
    I want to make multiple requests with QNetworkAccessManager in a loop: The class CScriptUpdater is derived from QNetworkAccessManager and uses it's get() function to make the requests.

@void CScriptUpdater::OnFinishedCheckingScriptUpdates()
    {
    connect(this, SIGNAL(finished(QNetworkReply*)), this, SLOT(OnFinishedScriptDownload(QNetworkReply*)));
    // ...
    foreach (const QString &script, scriptList)
    {
    // ...
    QString sUrl = SCRIPT_UPDATE_URL;
    sUrl = sUrl.arg(currentScript[0]);
    QNetworkRequest request = QNetworkRequest(QUrl(sUrl));
    request.setHeader(QNetworkRequest::ContentTypeHeader, "text/plain; charset=UTF-8");
    QNetworkReply* pNetworkReply = get(request);
    CScriptUpdater* updater = new CScriptUpdater(m_pHttpManager, currentScript[0], pNetworkReply);
    }
    }@

Here the constructor and the connected slot:
    @CScriptUpdater::CScriptUpdater(CHttpManager* pHttpManager, QString host, QNetworkReply *pReply)
    {
    m_pHttpManager = pHttpManager;
    m_sHost = host;
    m_pNetworkReply = pReply;
    }

void CScriptUpdater::OnFinishedScriptDownload(QNetworkReply *pReply)
    {
    QString sReply = QString(pReply->readAll());
    QNetworkRequest req = pReply->request();
    QString host = req.url().toString();
    }@

The problem is:
    QString sReply is always empty except for the last request made in the foreach loop. How do I correctly make multiple asynchronous requests? Thanks

edit. the creation of new CScriptUpdater objects in the loop is actually not necessary. Previously I used the finished() Signal of QNetworkReply (instead of QNetworkAccessManager as posted above) and so I had to store all reply objects... But the result was the same.

• Solved it by creating a new QNetworkAccessManager AND objects to connect to in every loop cycle.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.