QGraphicsPage and link delegation

• Greetings Trolls,

I'm connected to "void linkClicked(const QUrl &url);" from my QGraphicsWebView webpage.

I also set the following:
    @page()->setLinkDelegationPolicy(QWebPage::DelegateAllLinks);@

It appears that I don't get noticed everytime the user clicks a link.
    For instance if it's a link opening in a new window my slot does not appearr to be called.

Is there a workaround to get notified everytime ?

Edit: nice glitch inside the Code block :D.

Thanks.

B.A.

• [quote]
    For instance if it’s a link opening in a new window my slot does not appearr to be called.
    [/quote]

Do you have any testcase for this behaviour? Is this "link opening in a new window" implemented using the <a> target attribute or using javascript?

• bq. Is this “link opening in a new window” implemented using the <a> target attribute or using javascript?

This kind of link :

<a href='http://www.warriorlabs.net/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>link</a>

• Ok, can you paste a complete testcase?

• I think what you are looking for is QWebPage::acceptNavigationRequest(), not link delegation.

• [quote author="bunjee" date="1296339357"]Edit: nice glitch inside the Code block :D.[/quote]

Cheers, fix should go live in about two days :)

• bq. I think what you are looking for is QWebPage::acceptNavigationRequest(), not link delegation.
    Thanks Benjamin,

Looks like I have to subclass QWebPage ! :-)

bq. Cheers, fix should go live in about two days

Perfect, it's fixed on my side.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.