QMediaPlayer using problem

• Hi, I use Xcode 4.6 on Mac OS X 10.8 and Qt 5.1. I want to use QMediaPlayer class in my application. Here is my code:
    @
    #include <QApplication>
    #include <QMediaPlayer>

int main(int argc, char argv[])
    {
    QApplication a(argc, argv);
    QMediaPlayer
    pl = new QMediaPlayer();
    pl->setMedia(QUrl::fromLocalFile("Crashday.wav"));
    pl->play();
    a.exec();
    }
    @

But it doesn't work and in console I see:

objc[97058]: Class AVFCaptureFramesDelegate is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class AVFMediaRecorderDelegate is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class AVFCameraSessionObserver is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class AVFMediaPlayerSessionObserver is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class TransparentQTMovieView is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class HiddenQTMovieView is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class QTMovieObserver is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Please help me anybody

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.