Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

QMediaPlayer using problem

• Hi, I use Xcode 4.6 on Mac OS X 10.8 and Qt 5.1. I want to use QMediaPlayer class in my application. Here is my code:
    @
    #include <QApplication>
    #include <QMediaPlayer>

int main(int argc, char argv[])
    {
    QApplication a(argc, argv);
    QMediaPlayer
    pl = new QMediaPlayer();
    pl->setMedia(QUrl::fromLocalFile("Crashday.wav"));
    pl->play();
    a.exec();
    }
    @

But it doesn't work and in console I see:

objc[97058]: Class AVFCaptureFramesDelegate is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class AVFMediaRecorderDelegate is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class AVFCameraSessionObserver is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfcamera_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class AVFMediaPlayerSessionObserver is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqavfmediaplayer_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class TransparentQTMovieView is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class HiddenQTMovieView is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    objc[97058]: Class QTMovieObserver is implemented in both /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine.dylib and /Users/liri/Qt/5.1.1/clang_64/plugins/mediaservice/libqqt7engine_debug.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Please help me anybody