How to generate .vcxproj from .pro with object_parallel_to_source like behaviour

• I have a project with multiple source files that have the same name but reside in differing folders. When using Makefiles "CONFIG+=object_parallel_to_source" ensures that there is no clash of the object files during compilation/linking. However, when building a .vcxproj file via "qmake -tp vc proj.pro" this option is not regarded. Rather, all object files are stored in the top directory of the binary output directory.

This means I have to add the correct settings at least for each conflicting file and each setup (release/debug), which is already annoying when done once. However, as I am constantly adding new files (while developing under linux) and then ensuring compatibility to Windows/MSVC I have to do this step at least once per week.

Is there another option to get qmake to generate the right paths in the .vcxproj file?
    I already tried "CONFIG-=flat", which only changed the filters (the way those files are listed inside Visual Studio's project explorer), but not where the output files are stored.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.