How to use QTLUA on windows

• I want to use QTLUA on windows。How to build the environment

• Moderators

the project comes with a PRO file... so where is the problem?
    Maybe you can be more specific!

• I want to use lua with QT. But I don't how to use it
    [quote author="raven-worx" date="1380532077"]the project comes with a PRO file... so where is the problem?
    Maybe you can be more specific![/quote]

• Moderators

well this isn't anyhow more specific... i already assumed that you want to use a binding library for Qt with Qt ;)
    First thing is to build the library. Therefore you can find instructions via google.
    Basically since it comes with a PRO file, all you need to do is (if all dependent libraries are also available):
    @
    qmake
    //if you use msvc compiler (and msvc compiled Qt libraries)
    nmake
    //or if you use mingw (and mingw compiled libraries)
    mingw32-make
    @

• I use msvc compiler .I get the qtlua code from http://www.nongnu.org/libqtlua/ BUT I don't how compiler it
    [quote author="raven-worx" date="1380550427"]well this isn't anyhow more specific... i already assumed that you want to use a binding library for Qt with Qt ;)
    First thing is to build the library. Therefore you can find instructions via google.
    Basically since it comes with a PRO file, all you need to do is (if all dependent libraries are also available):
    @
    qmake
    //if you use msvc compiler (and msvc compiled Qt libraries)
    nmake
    //or if you use mingw (and mingw compiled libraries)
    mingw32-make
    @[/quote]

• Moderators

did you read a single line i wrote before?!
    If you can't do what i wrote before you are missing some serious basics in Qt programming and should read some tutorials first before you even use Qt and 3rd party library.

• thank you .
    [quote author="raven-worx" date="1380559181"]did you read a single line i wrote before?!
    If you can't do what i wrote before you are missing some serious basics in Qt programming and should read some tutorials first before you even use Qt and 3rd party library.[/quote]

• Xavier007, did you managed to build it? Even I am having some issues in doing so and if you have done it, please share the steps you have followed.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.