Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

How to use QTLUA on windows

• I want to use QTLUA on windows。How to build the environment

• Moderators

the project comes with a PRO file... so where is the problem?
    Maybe you can be more specific!

• I want to use lua with QT. But I don't how to use it
    [quote author="raven-worx" date="1380532077"]the project comes with a PRO file... so where is the problem?
    Maybe you can be more specific![/quote]

• Moderators

well this isn't anyhow more specific... i already assumed that you want to use a binding library for Qt with Qt ;)
    First thing is to build the library. Therefore you can find instructions via google.
    Basically since it comes with a PRO file, all you need to do is (if all dependent libraries are also available):
    @
    qmake
    //if you use msvc compiler (and msvc compiled Qt libraries)
    nmake
    //or if you use mingw (and mingw compiled libraries)
    mingw32-make
    @

• I use msvc compiler .I get the qtlua code from http://www.nongnu.org/libqtlua/ BUT I don't how compiler it
    [quote author="raven-worx" date="1380550427"]well this isn't anyhow more specific... i already assumed that you want to use a binding library for Qt with Qt ;)
    First thing is to build the library. Therefore you can find instructions via google.
    Basically since it comes with a PRO file, all you need to do is (if all dependent libraries are also available):
    @
    qmake
    //if you use msvc compiler (and msvc compiled Qt libraries)
    nmake
    //or if you use mingw (and mingw compiled libraries)
    mingw32-make
    @[/quote]

• Moderators

did you read a single line i wrote before?!
    If you can't do what i wrote before you are missing some serious basics in Qt programming and should read some tutorials first before you even use Qt and 3rd party library.

• thank you .
    [quote author="raven-worx" date="1380559181"]did you read a single line i wrote before?!
    If you can't do what i wrote before you are missing some serious basics in Qt programming and should read some tutorials first before you even use Qt and 3rd party library.[/quote]

• Xavier007, did you managed to build it? Even I am having some issues in doing so and if you have done it, please share the steps you have followed.