How to Install QSparql

• Hi,
    Can anybody help on this that how I can install or configure QSparql. So that I can import it in QML file.

Br,
    AKA

• What did you try so far?

• Thanks,
    I have been trying to get some data related to incoming phone call, caller info, alarm info from date-time settings etc.

I have not find any API in Qt itself but probably possible from Sparql query language.

• Don't know if this works for you but I can install QSparql with this command: sudo zypper install libqtsparql libqtsparql-devel.

Or you can check out the code directly from git://gitorious.org/maemo-af/qsparql.git and then build it yourself.

For using QSparql in QML, check it here: http://kdedevelopers.org/node/4340

• Many Thanks,

one more thing is any idea that how to update the SparqlResultsList in application runtime. For example if there is a Timer and it updates SparqlResultsList in every 5 sec.

So, any method in SparqlResultsList to call to execute the query again. I have some situation that require to update UI when ever some new data arrive.

Another question is in which OS environment did you try this command : sudo zypper install libqtsparql libqtsparql-devel

• Well, as you can see when looking at the code of QSparqlResultsList, neither setQuery() nor reload() checks for query change, so, I think you can make it query again by setting the same query for every 5 sec. reload() is a public function but since it's not exported to QML then you can't use it inside your QML code.
    @
    QSparqlResultsList::setQuery(const QString &query)
    {
    d->query = query;
    reload();
    }

void QSparqlResultsList::reload()
    {
    if (d->options == 0 || d->query.isEmpty())
    return;
    if (d->result != 0) {
    if (!d->result->isFinished())
    return;
    else
    delete d->result;
    }
    delete d->connection;
    d->connection = new QSparqlConnection(d->options->driverName(), d->options->options());
    d->result = d->connection->exec(QSparqlQuery(d->query));
    connect(d->result, SIGNAL(finished()), this, SIGNAL(finished()));
    connect(d->result, SIGNAL(finished()), this, SLOT(queryFinished()));
    connect(d->result, SIGNAL(dataReady(int)), this, SLOT(queryData(int)));
    }
    @

sudo zypper install libqtsparql libqtsparql-devel is for meego sdk.

• Thanks for sharing good knowledge, actually I was searching QML documentation for QSparqlResultsList element. Haven't seen any.

But seems still possible to find from its implementation code.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.