QSqlRelationalTableModel and QTableView::setColumnHidden

• Hello :)

I am using QSqlRelationalTableView to serve as a mediator between two tables and my QTableView.

So far, it's working well. The tables are correctly relationed and you see what must be seen :)

But now I want to hide the index and another column that are of no use for the final user. So I tried:

[code]
    ui->tableView_cascosYAccesorios->setColumnHidden(myBudget->models.cases_and_accesories->fieldIndex("id"), true); ui->tableView_cascosYAccesorios->setColumnHidden(myBudget->models.cases_and_accesories->fieldIndex("presupuesto"), true);
    [/code]

I have also tried writing the column number directly (0 and 1), but that doesn't change anything. The columns still appear.

I wonder if the order in which the models are assigned to the views and the setColumnHidden might matter or not?

Thanks for any pointer. If you need code just ask, I just don't know what could be relevant, since, aside from setColumnHidden not working, everything else works as it should...

• I ended up ditching the relational tables altogether, and using my own custom delegate instead.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.