Qt3D with Qt5.1 How do I install/compile?

• Hello everyone,

I am beginning to learn Qt and I saw that Qt3D is very easy to use for 3D applications.
    However, I have no clue as to how to install it.

What I understood is that Qt3D was an included package up until Qt5.
    In "this mail":http://www.mail-archive.com/interest@qt-project.org/msg04398.html it is said that downloading and installing Qt3D should not be difficult, so what do I have to do to get it working? Do I need to recompile Qt5 with Qt3D or do I need to build it with Qt Creator?
    In both of the options I get stuck, when I compile I get the error that there is no "make" but as far as I know I did all the necessary steps.
    When I try to build it using Qt Creator it says that it can't find header files in the Qt3D directory, which is obvious because I have not yet installed it.

Anyone any idea on how to do it right?

• Ok, it seems that I have to do

git clone git://gitorious.org/qt/qt3d.git

And then build it using qt and then

make install

This works for qtconnectivity, but for qt3d I get these errors during build:

/usr/include/c++/4.7/tuple:1069: internal compiler error: in cp_parser_lookup_name, at cp/parser.c:20378
    :-1: error: [.obj/release-shared/qglflattextureeffect.o] Error 1

Didn't tell, but I'm running Ubuntu 13.04 64 bit

[edit]
    Oh no... It seems that every time I build it I get different errors that don't make sense to me at all.
    The errors seem to occur in the files that qtcreator generates automatically, cause when I open them there is a lock next to the name.

Could it be that something in my compiler is unstable?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.