SOLVED C++/QtQuick 2.0 Application doesn’t work on other computers

• I know the rule of thumb is to copy all the DLLs and Resource files into the application directory.

I build my application using QtQuick 2.0, Qt 5.0.2, Mingw47_32, QtCreator 2.7.0. I have finished developing the version 1, It compiles and runs completely fine, and now its time to deploy.

I copied all the MingW compiled Qt DLLs (including QtGUI, QtCore, Qt5Qml.dll, Qt5Quick.dll, libGLESv2.dll, libEGL.dll, mingwm10.dll etc) and I also copied everything the way it is from C:\Qt\Qt5.0.2\5.0.2\mingw47_32\plugins to my Release Application directory. I copied my QML files into qml directory as well.

It works perfectly fine on the Development machine.
    When I copy and paste exactly the same thing into a machine with no Qt there is no missing DLL error or funny requested the runtime to terminate error, but still doesn't work. It doesn't load my QML files. When I double click the EXE file, the size of the window-form is almost 0 by 0 pixel and when I expand it there is nothing inside.

On my development machine If I rename the directory for my QML files I face the same sort of problem.

On the deployment machine, where there is no Qt installed I created the same replica of the directory hierarchy. So Im sure it is not an absolute or a relative path issue.

For some reason, In the Qt Creator, Under the Build menu Deploy option is grayed out.

Im quite new to Qt, Did I miss any steps? I know Im almost there but just a tiny little thing is giving me a big Headache since yesterday morning.

In the beginning I was too laid out, thinking it would be just a piece of cake now it is quite urgent, I have to fix it up by today evening.

• It is solved,

I just have to copy QtQuick.2 folder and its contents as well into my application directory.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.