Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
QT 5.0.2 Static Build MSVC 2010 HELP
gametack last edited by
Hi, I resently started using qt creator, and I have already created an application and I want to create a static build of qt so I dont have to include the dlls when running the exe.
I have look at some tutorials about build QT statically and so far I havent gotten very far. I have tried this so far;
- Download qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.2,
- unzipped it into a folder,
- editted qmake.config in qtbase\mkspecs\win32-msvc2010\ for static build
- ran Visual Studio Command Prompt (2010), used cd command to change the dir to the qt source folder
- then i ran this command configure.exe -static -release -opensource -confirm-license -opengl desktop -mp -platform win32-msvc2010
After that It runs till it gets to a point where this erroe message is displayed;
<srcbase> = C:/Qt/sourceQT5.0.2/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.2/qtbase
<outbase> = C:/Qt/sourceQT5.0.2/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.2/qtbase
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 10.00.30319.01
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Running configuration tests...
ASSERT: "fileName.isEmpty() || isAbsolutePath(fileName)" in file C:\Qt\sourceQT5
.0.2\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.2\qtbase\qmake\library\ioutils.cpp, line 6
*** qtbase/configure exited with non-zero status.@
I have tried other configure commands but i still get the same error.
I don't know what to do to build qt 5.0.2 statically. ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS.
By the way, I use the webkit in my application.