[Solved] QML Video Element

• Whenever i try to use Video Element i get the following Problem

@QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "C:/Qt/QtMobility/plugins/mediaservice/dsengined.dll" "The plugin 'C:/Qt/QtMobility/plugins/mediaservice/dsengined.dll' uses incompatible Qt library.
    Expected build key "Windows mingw release full-config", got "Windows mingw debug full-config""
    QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "C:/Qt/QtMobility/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengined.dll"
    "The plugin 'C:/Qt/QtMobility/plugins/mediaservice/qtmedia_audioengined.dll' uses incompatible Qt library. Expected build key "Windows mingw release full-config", got "Windows mingw debug full-config""

DirectShowPlayerService::doRender: Unresolved error code 8007000d
    @
    i think i should switch to Release mode. But there is no option in the Qt Creater to change the Debug Mode for QML applications.
    Can someone help me on this.

• Your have debug build of Qt Mobility as I understood, try find release build, or rebuild it in release mode yourself.

• but i dont know how to build a QML project in release mode.and also i couldn't find it QT creator anywhere.

• Which version of Qt Creator and Qt SDK are you using.

• Qt 4.7.0 QtCreator 2.0

• no that bug has been already fixed.and i am using QT mobility 1.2 tp.this is how that file looks.

@MediaSampleVideoBuffer::MediaSampleVideoBuffer(IMediaSample *sample,
    int bytesPerLine)
    : QAbstractVideoBuffer(NoHandle)
    , m_sample(sample)
    , m_bytesPerLine(bytesPerLine)
    , m_mapMode(NotMapped)
    {
    m_sample->AddRef();
    }
    @

• Thanks everyone for ur help. I fixed the above error by building qtmobility with release configuration.
    But right now i am getting the following error.

@defaultServiceProvider::requestService():
    no service found for - "com.nokia.qt.mediaplayer" @

• Sorry for flooding this thread with my posts.

Right now i am able to play only WAV audio files.
    For everything else i am getting the following error.

@DirectShowPlayerService::doRender: Unresolved error code 80040218@

In my system Windows Media Player is installed and It plays Mp3 files fine.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.