Qmake on Mac disks

• I have a strange problem with a QT Project.
    I try to add "../../Include" but qmake to transform it to "../Include".
    If I change the path to something else, the problem doesn't appear.

First test :

nbproject/qt-Debug.pro :
    INCLUDEPATH += ../../Include

After running "/usr/bin/qmake VPATH=. -spec macx-g++ -o qttmp-Debug.mk nbproject/qt-Debug.pro", qttmp-Debug.tmp shows :
    INCPATH = -I/usr/local/Qt4.8/mkspecs/macx-g++ -Inbproject -I/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -I../Include -I. -Inbproject -I. -F/Library/Frameworks

Second test :
    nbproject/qt-Debug.pro :
    INCLUDEPATH += ../../Include2

After running "/usr/bin/qmake VPATH=. -spec macx-g++ -o qttmp-Debug.mk nbproject/qt-Debug.pro", qttmp-Debug.tmp shows :
    INCPATH = -I/usr/local/Qt4.8/mkspecs/macx-g++ -Inbproject -I/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -I../../Include2 -I. -Inbproject -I. -F/Library/Frameworks

I have the same behaviour running qmake on MacOSX or with qmake on Linux on Parallels accessing the Mac hard drive.
    It appears to be related to the filesystem...

Any idea ?

• Do you use Case Sensitive for your partitioning scheme on Mac? I know I've had a lot of strange problems when using this kind of format...

• I tryied on 2 computers with HFS case insensitive (the default).
    I also tryied "../../../Include" which is replaced by "../../Include".

Another thing, if I copy the same folder on a NTFS partition, on the same computer, it works fine.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.