Can't configure Qt 5.1 beta1 - options ignored

• I'm on my Windows 7 partition now, trying to set up for Android, as Android phones are the market for something a coworker is thinking Qt might be good for.

I'm following "this":http://qt-project.org/wiki/building_qt-android_on_windows and get stuck at the configure step ("Follow step 4 at..."). I was going to look at what values I can pass for -android-ndk-host, but -help and all other options are simply ignored by configure. So it decided to configure for the default Windows project, and I had to delete the directory and clone again. (I did this multiple times, and was annoyed that I couldn't clone my local qt5 repo to avoid using the network, because that would confuse init-repository.)

I looked in the script and found that ./qtbase/configure is supposed to do the heavy lifting, and in fact it does have code to process command-line parameters, and ./configure does have code to forward any command-line parameters. I neither see a clue to what I'm doing wrong nor anything that could be hacked easily to make it work. Help, please!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.