OS X Qt4 -> Qt5 error "ld: library not found for -lstdc++"

• Hi there,

While porting an open source project form Qt4 to Qt5, the final link step fails : here is the relevant part of the log.

ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F/Qt/5.0.2/clang_64/qtdeclarative/lib'
    ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F/Qt/5.0.2/clang_64/qtbase/lib'
    ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F/Qt/5.0.2/clang_64/qtwebkit/lib'
    ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F/Qt/5.0.2/clang_64/qtjsbackend/lib'
    ld: library not found for -lstdc++
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I have found on the web notes about the warnings but nothing about the error.
    I tried to add the search path in the .pro file (LFLAGS += /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/lib) to no avail.
    As I am fairly new to Qt, I feel lost.

TIA

• Did you try to remove the entire shadow build directory, re-run qmake and build again? It is possible that the project is compiled in the same output directory and "old" Qt4 object files are used in the linking process.
    Greetz

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.