C:\Users\' is not recognized as an internal or external command

• Hi, i want compile opencv for QT. i use this tutorial
    @
    http://www.laganiere.name/opencvCookbook/chap1s1_2.shtml
    @
    in step 8 i have this error:
    @
    C:\opencv_bin1>mingw32-make [ 0%] Building C object 3rdparty/zlib/CMakeFiles/zlib.dir/adler32.c.obj 'C:\Users' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. 3rdparty\zlib\CMakeFiles\zlib.dir\build.make:53: recipe for target '3rdparty/zlib/CMakeFiles/zlib.dir/adler32.c.obj' failed mingw32-make[2]: *** [3rdparty/zlib/CMakeFiles/zlib.dir/adler32.c.obj] Error 1 CMakeFiles\Makefile2:269: recipe for target '3rdparty/zlib/CMakeFiles/zlib.dir/all' failed mingw32-make[1]: *** [3rdparty/zlib/CMakeFiles/zlib.dir/all] Error 2 makefile:112: recipe for target 'all' failed mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
    @
    i think it is from path variable but i don't see mistake in it.
    any idea?

• This has nothing to do with Qt. Qt is a library not a compiler.

OpenCV's CMake build script is trying to execute the command "C:\Users", which the command shell is correctly identifying is not an executable (it's a directory). Often these things are the result of spaces in paths and scripting that is not expecting that.

• my address is
    @C:\opencv_Bin@
    so no space in path .

• This has nothing to do with Qt. Qt is a library not a compiler.

Run "mingw32-make VERBOSE=1" and capture the output. Look for the actual command that is failing, and I expect it will become obvious.

• i did that. this is output:

http://upload7.ir/images/47225304934033403040.jpg

my opencv version is 2.44 and cmake is 2.6(because cmake 2.8.11 have error when i work with that).
    i check that file adler32.c.obj doesn't exist. but this files is generated with Cmake and it must generate adler32.c.obj.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.