Tslib crosscompiling

• Hi,

I have some trouble crosscompiling tslib for Qt touchscreen support from x86 debian squeeze for an arm linux(Angstrom) platform. I would really appreciate any hints.

When running ts_calibrate on the target device I get the following error:
    /lib/ts0/input.so dlopen() failed: /lib/ts0/input.so cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    Couldnt load module input

That's not too surprising since there is no ts0/ and input.so generated at the specified prefix-directory which I could copy to the target, just ts/ and input.la, pthres.la, ...

I use the following commands for compiling:

get source from https://github.com/kergoth/tslib.git
    $./autogen.sh

1. $./configure CC=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -prefix=/home/david/tslib_test --host=arm-linux --enable-debug or
    2. $./configure CC=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -prefix=/home/david/tslib_test --host=arm --enable-debug
      $make
      $make install

In case 1) I get the following compiler/linker error when doing $make install:
    /usr/local/angstrom/arm/lib/gcc/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/4.3.3/../../../../arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lts
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    libtool: install: error: relink `linear.la' with the above command before installing it
    make[2]: *** [install-pluginexecLTLIBRARIES] Fehler 1

In case 2) the directory ts0/ and the files pthres.so, input.so, ... are not generated, so there is nothing I could copy to target.

Does anybody know the solution for this problem?
    Thanks in advance and best regards,
    David

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.