Pyside won't install on WidoZe
- I have previously downloaded, installed and have been using the 64-bit python 2.7 on widoZe 7.
- I have downloaded the 64-bit version of pyside for python 2.7
- pyside installation balks claiming no python 2.7 in registry.
- Python 2.7 is indeed in the registry although under HKEY_CURRENT_USER and not HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- I am assuming the installer is clunky and it is assuming python is added to registry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE yes?
- If this is the problem how do I get the installer to switch to HKEY_CURRENT_USER?