Qt 5.0.2 static compilation - VS2012 project fails

• Hey community. First of all, please forgive my bad English (I'm a German pupil).
    I hope that I'm right here. I compiled Qt5 (5.0.2 from "HERE":http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.0/5.0.2/single/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.2.zip) statically with VS2012 x86 native tools and got no errors so far. I have installed the Qt5-Addin for Visual Studio 2012 and made a new Qt project. I linked manually against qwindows.lib (release) or qwindowsd.lib (debug). If I try to compile it with debug configuration I got this error:

@error : Element <RuntimeLibrary> has an invalid value of "Multithreaded-Debug-DLL (/MTd)". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets@

Compilation with release configuration works, but if I try to start the program it closes itself and says: "Failed to load platform plugin "windows". Available platforms are: " (not as messagebox, but if I debug the release version with the VS2012 debugger I see it in the output box).
    What is the problem? I linked against these libs, so that the standalone-application should work, or what's my mistake here?
    I hope that someone can help me
    Jeon22

P.S.: Before building Qt I extracted the source to E:\Qt\5.0.2, set the environment variables
    QTDIR=E:\Qt\5.0.2\qtbase
    QMAKESPEC=win32-msvc2012
    and added E:\Qt\5.0.2\qtbase\bin to PATH.
    Next I edited the following lines of E:\Qt\5.0.2\qtbase\mkspec\win32-msvc2012\qmake.conf:

@QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE = -O2 -MD
    QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE_WITH_DEBUGINFO += -O2 -MD -Zi
    QMAKE_CFLAGS_DEBUG = -Zi -MDd@

to

@QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE = -O2 -MT
    QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE_WITH_DEBUGINFO += -O2 -MT -Zi
    QMAKE_CFLAGS_DEBUG = -Zi -MTd@

Next I started "VS2012 x86 native tools command-prompt", navigated to E:\Qt\5.0.2 and configured using

@configure -nomake docs -nomake examples -nomake tests -nomake demos -nomake webkit -debug-and-release -opensource -confirm-license -no-opengl -mp -static -platform win32-msvc2012 -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg@

I compiled with "nmake" and waited some time.
    No errors during compilation. Everything seemed to be ok.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.