}

void Server::startRead()
    {
    QByteArray array;

array = client->readAll();
    qDebug() << array;

}
    @

start server and "telnet" to it but doesnt work :( server doesnt take new tcp server and telnet failed :( please help me tnx alot

• Moderators

• i ran them but doesnt work :-??

• Moderators

That would be very strange. If you have a firewall and/or anti-virus running they might prevent the connection. I was not running the Qt5 versions, since I do not use Qt5, but the Qt4.8.4 I have tested not too long ago. They did work like a charm.

• yes i guess and i was turned off firewall and anti virus but doesnt work :( i has Windows 7 64-bit ! telnet to Forture server failed !

• Moderators

[quote author="ahura_24" date="1366611993"]yes i guess and i was turned off firewall and anti virus but doesnt work :( i has Windows 7 64-bit ! telnet to Forture server failed ![/quote]
    May be you should test with the FortuneClient against the FortuneServer first.
    TelNet is no longer shipped with Windows 7. So who knows which incompatibility you are running into.

• i actived telnet client in windows 7 !! first i ran fortuneServer and then ran fClient and put the port in client and then click on "get fortune" !! nothing occure and client takes timeout error

• Moderators

[quote author="ahura_24" date="1366614623"]i actived telnet client in windows 7 !! first i ran fortuneServer and then ran fClient and put the port in client and then click on "get fortune" !! nothing occure and client takes timeout error[/quote]
    That sounds very strange. I am using Windows 7 64 bit as well and it worked. The only recommendation I can give is checkout the firewall and antivirus program, which you have apparently done already.

• i check of them !! i was written one tcp server/client with c++ and test them !! work correctly !! the qt library doesnt work !! my above code is worng ? please test it .
    i test qt examples just (broadcast reciever and sender) work corectly !

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.