source: container.bgImage
        anchors.top: parent.top; anchors.left: parent.left;
        anchors.topMargin: 4; anchors.leftMargin: -4
        visible: container.state==''
        opacity: container.enabled ? 1.0 : 0.6
    }

}
    @
    Image is displayed fine but I am getting following warning in application output:
    @QOpenGLShader::link: "(35,18): warning X3206: implicit truncation of vector type"@
    If I comment the source property in the __bgImage, then the warning is gone.
    I am running Qt 5.0.1 with Mingw32 on Windows 7. Can anyone tell me what this warning actually means and how to get rid off it? Thanks!

• I don't know much about why this warning is emitted, but it happens when the (in this case, default) GLSL shader (and in this case, I assume it's a fragment shader) is compiled. We're getting well out of my area of competence, but I think that there's probably an issue with ANGLE regarding how the GLSL shader is converted to HLSL, which causes an assignment (most likely of a uniform) to a different type, causing an implicit truncation.

Build your Qt with desktop openGL configuration instead of ANGLE, and you should see this go away.

Cheers,
    Chris.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.